Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4 Letters

To express love in only 4 letters makes it seem so simple, when the complexities of these four letters are beyond imagination. One may view love as a connection between two people that say they are in love, but when asked to express how they feel this existence of love, what is there to say?
My love is true and strong and cannot be expressed by 4 letters. They could hardly scratch the surface of the meaning when the word is spoken. Its like an addiction to an emotional bond, A bond so strong that it could never be broken.
My heart would break if my lover left me, but I would still love him. He would remain in my heart forever. Love is happiness; it is like walking in a field of flowers underneath a blue sky without a worry of time or place.
 Being away from my love feels like a rain cloud is over my head while I’m stuck in quick sand being chased by a lion and my field of flowers is turned to ashes and the clear blue sky becomes a cold dark red.
 I no longer want to be away from my love. Feeling this good being with it, and so terrible being apart, no one should be without love.
If I were asked to describe what I see when I think of love, I don’t see hearts and I don’t see flowers. To put it in a image, what I see is a continuous firework, color yellow, maybe it is a star, exploding more and more, never ending. And I feel it inside of me, inside my chest where my heart should be.
I can try to describe love using the English language but there is no word to describe it better than LOVE.  

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that this was the day my grandfather died on... You made me so happy that day... Kyle I miss you a lot and I wish.......

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews