Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love

I’m in love. There is no way to tell someone what love is or how to fall in love. When love finds you, you will know. I found love,  I fell in love, and I am in love.
At first instinct I tried to run away when love came chasing. I don’t like new things and this was just that. I didn’t know what to expect. Maybe I was afraid of it or maybe afraid to lose it. I tried to get away so I wouldn’t have to deal with this confusion, but it wouldn’t let me. I struggled with it, trying to use reason. It didn’t work. I almost pushed it away from me, but somehow it held on. Since it wouldn’t let me go I had to test it.
I put it in a vice and wrenched on it trying to bend it, hammered trying to break it, trying to not accept it, but it wouldn’t budge. I opened the vice and set it free. After all of this torture trying to drive it away from me, it decided to stay, sticking to me like a warm blanket. Now that I realize what it is, I feel it for myself.
                A bond so strong a diamond could not cut, like two magnets never to come apart. Feeling each-others emotion as one; sad for sad, as happy for happy, even sometimes feel sick for sick, and we just want each-other to feel better.
                No selfishness between us two, we are all for each-other. we belong together. Loving love is so simple, it comes naturally. As instinctively as I tried to drive it away, I realize it belongs.
                It feels too simple, it feels so soon. I know my feelings are true. Separation is the true test. Just being away from my love makes me want to be back with it a whole lot more. To spend every waking moment with it by my side till the day I die is my desire.
               Love draws me into it like a whirl-pool, or maybe it’s just the right loves that found each-other.
               Life before love has no experience in this world of emotions. Sure we know how to live and breathe and have a set of views, but to not know love is to not exist. There is an entire universe learned from love.
               When love finds love, life starts over, all is new. Every experience is new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews